PA Consultancy is blazing a trail within the Consultancy space and Belfast is at the heart of their plans for expansion this year. As the first Solutions Architect within the Belfast team you will have an unrivalled opportunity to not only shape the Architecture of some of the most high profile projects within the Consultancy space, but to also to assist them in building out this brand new role.
A Solutions Architect within PA Consulting may come from various Architecture roles, but has the technical background to enable them to lead a team of highly skilled developers through a project from conception to release and adequately represent their efforts to key stakeholders. You will posess the ability to translate highly technical information in a clear and concise manner to non technical Directors in a way which exceeds expectations.
You will have an extensive grasp of business value which allows you to guide both the client and your team in prioritising efforts in order to realise true benefit. Through a scaled Agile approach you could be running multiple projects or bringing your skills to bear on projects outside of your office.
- Be a technical consultant from gathering requirements to technical analysis and building out the solution whilst managing your software development team.
- Secure development and architectural practices, as well as a thorough understanding of non-functional considerations at design and implementation.
- Travel to client sites
- Build software using best practices.
- Work on high profile innovation projects using the latest technologies.
- You will be a passionate expert in architecture and will feel comfortable leading higher level architectural discussions.
- You will be passionate about technology and solving complex business problems
- Previous experience of delivering software solutions, managing one or more projects and development teams
- You have project crisis management experience and the ability to realign strategy should things go off plan
- You will have exceptional leadership skills.
- You will have a consultative approach and a desire to work closely with both clients and your Development Team.
- Flexibility to travel
My client is offering a highly attractive package including competitive starting salary with a fantastic pension and bonus structure! This is not an opportunity to be missed!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Claire Grainger, Specialist Digital & Web Consultant MCS Group on 02890235456. Or send a cv via the link provided.
If this position is not the correct fit for you, we will likely have others which are. Please contact me directly or visit us at www.MCSGROUP.jobs .
Experience: 0 yrs