MCS Group is seeking a Software Tester within the North West area with automation experience who wants to drive automation within the team.
- You will be responsible for driving automation within the team, creating and executing test suites.
- You will participate in product feature planning to understand testing requirements.
- You will be the SME in automation and help drive this across the team and ensuring quality best practices.
What you'll get:
- Health care plan.
- Increasing holiday entitlement.
- Training, including industry recognised qualifications.
- Company pension contribution up to 8%.
- Monthly and quarterly events focused on key development and integrations across the company.
- Experience in test automation, including developing automated API tests and developing test strategy, is essential.
- A sound understanding of selenium web driver will be advantageous.
- ISTQB certification is essential.
- You will have a proven ability and ambition to drive test best practices within the wider technical team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit our website www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs