MCS Group is delighted to have partnered with our client Payroc as they recruit a remote team currently looking for Senior Software Engineer in Test.
This is an opportunity to get involved in the Payroc growth story as they continue to build the next generation of capabilities in the payment processing space.
Payroc drives commerce for businesses with anytime, anywhere payment solutions, delivering exceptional integrated payment technology and serves to meet the diverse and specialised requirements of merchant providers. Headquartered in Chicago and founded in 2003, Payroc have serviced over 30,000 clients and have processed over $10 billion in annual card volume. Here you will be joining a team of industry leaders with over 200 years of payments industry experience who believe in outcomes over outputs, looking for curious, driven and pragmatic individuals to continue and drive forward their vision as trusted advisers and recognised experts in payments.
- Develop innovative approaches, techniques, and solutions in the areas of Automation, Performance Engineering, Continuous Testing, Continuous Delivery, Service Virtualization, Shift Left, BDD and TDD etc.
- Maintain, support and extend existing in-house automation frameworks and automation suites whilst analysing how systems are being tested manually to identify opportunities for increased efficiencies through Automation.
- Heavily influence the opinions for building in' testability during all phases of the SDLC with emphasis on the design and development phases through continued collaboration with developers, architects, engineering, and fellow SDET engineers.
- Technical advocate in solving the intricacies around the delivery of a holistic, automated provisioning toolchain to support a continuous integration / continuous deployment archetype.
- Significant commercial experience in an SET / SDET or similar position
- Must have experience implementing an automation framework of front-end, back-end and REST API services/applications.
- Must have experience with CI/CD tools, processes and platforms.
- A genuine interest in technology and drive to meet aggressive milestones.
Why join Payroc?
By getting involved in the Payroc journey, not only will you be exposed to exceptional technology but you will also have the opportunity to cross train in multiple object orientated languages and technologies, be able to progress significantly within your career and also get involved in building company culture as the continues to grow remotely.
In joining Payroc you will also receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited holidays
- Fully remote working
- £500 onboarding allowance
- £50 towards remote working costs
- Private Healthcare
- Income protection
- Bonus Scheme
- Group Life Insurance
Among many more…
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 .
Don't forget, we are recruiting across software engineering, testing, cyber security and delivery at various levels with Payroc, if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs