MCS Group is delighted to be representing a client operating on a global scale but still have a family feel to their Belfast team with staff levels currently below 40, we are assisting the client in the search for a 2nd Line Software Support Analyst. The 2nd Line Support Analyst will work for a company focused on building world class applications and are true partners to their clients. This is an excellent chance to join a client that will continue to scale but not get to a stage where you are only a number.
You will support this client's top tier clients resolving their support issues, the hours of work for this position are 10am to 6pm to accommodate customers with hybrid/remote working on offer.
- Provide 2nd line software support.
- Become an expert in the company's product suite.
- Extensive troubleshooting.
- SQL Server management.
- Configuration of systems/software.
- Error logging and handling.
- Liaising with customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- SQL Server experience/writing SQL scripts.
- Technical support background/troubleshooting.
- Experience supporting HTML/CSS/Web applications or .net.
- Experience with APIS.
- Good communication skills.
Highly rewarding salary and benefits package to attract the right candidates.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Mitchell, Head of Customer Solutions at MCS Group or send an up-to-date CV to the link.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or get in touch.
Experience: 0 yrs