MCS Group is delighted to be partnered with an innovative and world leading development company, who enable scientific research and ground breaking advancements in various sectors, as they recruit for the role of Software QA Engineer.
As a Software QA Engineer, you will be involved in authoring and maintaining automated test suites in C#/Spec flow/Cucumber based on each project's requirements. In additional to this you will perform manual testing, both manual test case execution and exploratory testing, to ensure that all software meets the high-quality standards.
- Resolve technical problems using existing solutions and within clearly defined methodologies
- Provide innovative, robust and scalable solutions to technical problems
- Deliver continuous improvement in new developments
- Assist with the continuous improvement of the automated test framework
- Assist the Software Applications team with critical investigations
- Contribute to task breakdown, estimation and creation of test plans
- Develop and execute manual test suites
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers
- 2:1 (or higher) BSc/BEng qualification in Electrical and Electronic/Software Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Previous working experience in software QA role
- Proficient at both scripting and programming
- Knowledge of QA tools and techniques such as Jira, Ranorex, Jenkins or TestLink
- Proficient at developing test cases and test plans based on system requirements
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum + stat
- Private Health care
- Ongoing training and continuous professional development
- An opportunity to work for a supportive company encouraging creativity and innovation
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Barry O'Neill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 354 94
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs