MCS Group is seeking to connect with a talented Software Engineer to join one of Northern Ireland's newest and most exciting tech companies. This is your opportunity to get involved in building the next generation of capabilities in this industry.
If you are interested in joining a company at the beginning of their journey that will take them to the next level then this is the role for you. This is your chance as a Software Engineer to be at the heart of this journey to disrupt and dominate a dynamic industry.
- As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for the design and development of backend, service and portal systems.
- You will engage with a variety of languages, frameworks, libraries, and services, while utilising state-of-the-art software techniques, including Behavioural Driven Development, and CI/CD.
- You will work in a variety of different situations and types of projects, ranging from a team of one to a team of many.
- You will be empowered to focus on the technical challenges of solving problems, rather than dealing with bureaucracy or inefficient processes.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Work from home office package.
- Accelerated career growth.
- Rare opportunity to work with Enterprise APIs in this space.
- CTO's track record of opening and building impressive software houses in NI.
- Commercial experience in a Software Engineering position.
- Experience with C#.
- Experience with design patterns, refactoring, OO design and related areas.
- You will be a self-starter who can operate well under a variety of different situations.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9.
Experience: 0 yrs