MCS Group are delighted to be partnered with one of Belfast most exciting new tech companies that are successfully growing and scaling out their Belfast Engineering Hub. Now looking for an Engineering Manager to lead and guide their high performing team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a growth mindset who wants to join this company at a truly exciting stage of their growth.
As an engineering manager you will support, enable and empower your team, managing high-performing engineers to work on solving interesting business problems with the latest and greatest technologies.
You will be growth minded with the curiosity and enthusiasm to expand your skills, collaborating with various functions, driving engineering initiative and invest yourself in building your team to scale.
- Proven track record of leading development teams (at least 2 years)
- Software engineering background with experience in cloud technologies
- Experience of growing teams or the desire to do so
- You will be product minded - you enjoy working with stakeholders on requirement discovery and building out new features
- Strong ability to measure the impact of your team, define and influence product strategy
- Growth-minded - You are curious and enthusiastic to expand your skills
- You are confident, driven, self-motivated and quickly take ownership of your work.
- You enjoy working with stakeholders on requirement discovery and building out new features
- Multiplier - You are passionate about growing your team and building new leaders
- People Management - You care about your engineers and their career progression.
If you are passionate about growing a team within one of Belfast's most exciting new tech companies to date and want to work in a modern tech environment with a brilliant culture, then this is the opportunity for you.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Robyn Andrews, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs