MCS Group is working with a brand new, high-growth Insurtech firm setting up in Belfast. With HQ in the US East Coast, they've plans to build a full-functioning software engineering site in Belfast to work with cutting edge tech and process to disrupt an industry worth well over $100 billion annually. With their Site Lead already appointed, the Software Engineering Manager will play a critical role in the successful growth of the operation; leading a team to deliver new products, recruiting a high-performing engineering team and playing a key role in establishing this firm as a premier employment choice for the Tech Industry in Northern Ireland.
- The Software Development Manager will help recruit and build a growing team of software professionals (c. 10-15 initially).
- You'll work closely with the Site Lead and be responsible for day-to-day delivery of your teams, operations, management & recruitment.
- The Engineering Manager will set the pace for technical direction and facilitate a curious engineering culture; your teams will be working with varied tech with the latest processes (think AWS, Serverless, Golang as examples).
- You'll have a passion for leadership and people - for this firm and Belfast specifically, culture is key
- You'll be a strong communicator with a track record of building & forging relationships with different stakeholders.
- Market leading with a tailored benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Head of IT Permanent Recruitment at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs