MCS Group have been tasked with finding/recruiting a Java Engineer or Software Engineer willing to cross train into Java by a global client who have made us wish we could code!! This client is not only tackling one of the most prominent issues facing online retailers today, it is also offering an outstanding package to its team of expert engineers.
They have deduced that it takes lots of little things to attract the best Java Engineers in Belfast and are continually tweaking this list to ensure they attract only the most ambitious talent.
MCS Group have found that the following three benefits are attracting the most attention from Java Developers in NI:
- 2 days working from home per week
- Guaranteed annual Bonus
- Free varied lunch options provided everyday (no more stale sandwiches at your desk!)
My client are hoping to grow their team of Java Engineers within their cutting edge Belfast City Centre hub to over 70 this year alone. You will be working on software which prevents fraudulent activity online in an atmosphere which fosters a variety of working styles. This organisation knows that their Engineers thrive on being allowed to get the job done without interference, but they are always there to lend a helping hand where required.
Are you someone who can help the team? My client needs people who:
- Thrive on overcoming challenges
- Aren't afraid to voice their opinion in a constructive manner to maximise project potential
- Get job satisfaction from helping your customers and colleagues when required
- Love Code; in particular Java!
All good so far? Here's the fine detail you will need to get the job:
- Experience in scripting languages and SQL
- A knack for problem solving
Here's where you will really excel:
- Previous experience in a company developing new software
- Knowledge of or interest in Machine Learning
- Exposure to building large-scale platforms
Experience: 0 yrs