MCS Group is seeking a Software Engineer in Test to join one of Belfast's best Software Houses. A love of technology at their core and an autonomous and relaxed working environment have meant that a role with this company is one of the most sought after in Belfast.
With its headquarters in Silicon Valley, this is a public company in the area of distributed computing. Their office in Belfast is a great place to work - they have a pool table, a football table and a PlayStation in the office as well as a delivery of fresh fruit twice a week and bi-weekly 'Fryday' breakfasts. They also elect a social captain quarterly, who arranges regular social events. In addition to a competitive salary, they offer unlimited paid holiday, private medical insurance and up to 4% employer pension contribution.
The Software Engineer in Test will play a pivotal role in the delivery of critical components of software for this client's platform.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Developer a sound QA process and infrastructure.
- You will contribute to a flexible and scalable automation solution.
- Develop and execute automated test cases.
- Experience with Java and building automated test cases
- Enhance and add features to existing capabilities
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Familiarity with high-scale computing environments such as Hadoop and the public cloud Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience required
Salary is dependent on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs