MCS Group is delighted to be once again partnered with a world leading strategic software development company as they expand their highly skilled team of engineers in Belfast, with the role of Software Engineer in Test.
This fantastic opportunity to develop sophisticated proprietary technology for a wide array of clients is a strategic hire in this expanding team. As Software Engineer in Test you will have a huge impact on several aspects of the business whilst working collaboratively with teams on an international scale.
Our client is expanding their talented team in Belfast and are delighted to be creating a new centre of excellence, coming in as a Software Engineer at test at this time will provide fantastic career opportunities.
- Work as part of an agile and productive team that follow strong engineering practices
- Write self-documenting and well-structured tests that will be easy to understand by future team members
- Support and build test automation frameworks as part of a wider software quality strategy that embraces automation technologies
- Evolve automation frameworks, working collaboratively with multiple teams throughout the entire product life cycle
- Make a direct impact on the quality of software that delivers real value to customers
- Contribute to the architecture and direction of future product
- Work with range of industries to include Investment, E-Sports, Trading, Solutions Software and many more
- At least 4 years of professional experience working as part of a collective team, hands on engineering, testing, code reviews and other modern practices
- The ability (and want) to learn new and unfamiliar technologies
- An understanding of distributed architectures
- An understanding of software systems to include following practices and being adaptable where business requires
- A DevOps mindset with a strong desire to deliver value through software
The core languages are as follows: Java, Python, Ruby, C#, React & Golang
With a focus on continuously utilising a range of different tools, our client is eager to hear from experienced Engineers in Test from all technical backgrounds.
A proven ability and a willingness to learn is more important that direct technological experience!
- £50,000 - £60,000 DoE
- Unrivalled matched pension
- Private Health Insurance
- Health cash plan
- 35 Annual holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Clear career progression
- Training and development support
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Barry O'Neill , Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs