MCS are proud to be partnering up with a global Fintech company who have shown a massive commitment to the development of their Belfast based Software Development Centre!
This is an amazing opportunity for a Software Engineer to take a huge step in their career to come work with a company who can provide opportunities to work with flagship tech on a global basis!
Having been in Belfast since 2016, our client is a FTSE 250 giant within the Fintech industry, operating at a global scale. While showing massive growth in recent years, our client sees Belfast as a strategic location, building new technologies and platforms that will completely revolutionise their business.
Our client is the largest interdealer brokerage worldwide. Whilst they are a Fintech organisation their culture and values are more reminiscent of a software house and far from the strict corporate image historically associated with financial organisations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented software engineer with a passion for C# development to help provide support for the delivery of production systems whilst giving individuals the opportunity to grow their technical skills.
What you will need:
- Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Enterprise system experience.
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle in a technical role.
- Experience of being part of delivering platforms and services involving multiple teams.
- Experience of multi-year projects.
- Experience of regulatory driven projects.
- Financial sector experience.
- Experience of a general purpose scripting language (such as Python, Perl, Ruby).
- Linux shell or Windows powershell experience.
- Experience of CI and CD in an enterprise environment.
- Experience of using a programming language in a professional environment.
- Experience of using agile tooling to support team delivery.
- Experience of contribution to open source projects.
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of C# development
- Knowledge of Financial Markets, Systems and Over the Counter (OTC) products is desirable
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Peter Stevens, Customer Solutions Manager at MCS Group 028 9693 2666.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs