MCS are delighted to be partnering with an innovative and successful organisation in their search for a Software Engineer (C++) to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work on an expanding product portfolio within an evolving research and development function.
The Research and Development team is at the forefront and centre of this organisation and they are looking for results-driven individuals to work across their expanding portfolio of products. This company encompasses multi-faceted teams working within the telecommunications and network space. As a developer you will have the opportunity to work in multi-discipline product development teams that include both software and hardware design. You will have the opportunity to work on leading edge test and measurement products, helping innovate and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
* You should be coming from a software development background with demonstrable experience in C++.
* You will be working in a Linux environment and should have exposure to the GNU suite.
* Here you will be working on transforming functional ideas into high performance products.
* Your role will involve addressing the evolution of system software, addressing architecture and implementation of this to hit optimal performance levels.
* You should enjoy working within a dynamic and fast-paced team, bringing to life your experience in working closely with others in an innovative manner.
This is a unique proposition for an experienced software engineer to join a company that puts culture at the centre of their operation. You will work alongside talented engineers that are commited to delivering great results.
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary (flexible dependant on experience), as well as concessionary benefits, critical illness protection, life assurance and flexible working.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs