An ever evolving research and development function catering areas of both software and hardware design, primarily driven by producing scalability, performance and pace is recruiting for a Software Engineer (C++) to join the team.
*REMOTE INTERVIEWS & REMOTE ON-BOARDING*
The team are at the front and centre of this organisation, looking at results-driven individuals to work across their expanding portfolio of products. This company encompasses multi-faceted teams working within the telecommunications and network space.
* You should be coming from a software development background with demonstrable experience in C++.
* You will be working in a Linux environment and should have exposure to the GNU suite.
* Here you will be working on transforming functional ideas into high performance products.
* Your role will involve addressing the evolution of system software, addressing architecture and implementation of this to hit optimal performance levels.
* You should enjoy working within a dynamic and fast-paced team, bringing to live your experience in working closely with others in an innovative manner.
This is a unique proposition for an experienced software engineer to join not only a technically challenging team but one that puts culture at the centre of their operation. Working for this company you will be rewarded with an attractive salary, as well as concessionary benefits, critical illness protection, life assurance and flexible working with the ability to buy and sell annual leave.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs