MCS Group is once again partnering with a Belfast based power-house in their search for their next Software Development Manager. They will offer you forward thinking remote working options and accelerated career growth within their strategic office here in Northern Ireland.
Do you want to guide and mentor teams working on cloud migrations and Data Centre migrations using technologies such as .Net, Java AWS and SQL server applications? In applying for this role you will enjoy a straight forward interview process and comprehensive remote onboarding.
But don't just take my word for it, here's what your teams have to say:John, Principal Engineer, Joined April 2020:
- I came aboard at the beginning April '20, of the beginning of the COVID lockdown. Straight away I was impressed at how very helpful everyone was in assisting me during the on-boarding process.
- Coming from a different technology stack, everything was quite new to me, but my department team members helped me find my feet quickly and fit into the development sprint. Before long, a big project came my way and I was able to help deliver a vitally important outcome for the company.
- This project gave me the opportunity to work closely with other teams, some in different time zones, all with a can-do approach to problem solving.
- There are a variety of technology stacks used across of different teams here and a variety of challenges to get stuck into. The opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise and take on as much responsibility as you can handle are definitely all up for grabs.
- Finding the right project is often foremost in the mind of candidates looking for a new role, but finding a great group of colleagues to work with is just as important and I have definitely found both here.
What else is interesting about this role?
- Proven career progression with room to grow above this role
- Varied project work on enterprise scale applications which make a huge impact globally
- Flexible working and work from home (100% remote currently)
- Opportunity to experiment with various technologies to help you reach the best solution and overall approach for your teams
- You will be joining the team at a time of massive growth/change as they expand their teams, migrate to AWS and add a UI function
- Certified training courses to assist you in developing your teams
- Excellent remuneration package and insurances
Who you are:
- A passionate technology leader with experience of managing multiple object orientated teams
- You have a hunger to learn and constantly develop your skills and those of your engineers
- Exposure to Continuous build and integration or continuous deployment or DevOps
This client is hiring across a number of skillsets and levels, get in touch to learn more about how you could fit into their team!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire Grainger Key Account Manager at MCS Group 028 9693 5498
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs