MCS Group are proud to be partnered with one of Belfast's longest established FinTech companies as they continue to grow out their Belfast office and search for software developers to join their prime services team. Our client place personal development at the fore of their success and with a flat management structure your voice will be heard from day one, and there are huge opportunities for career progression. You will have direct exposure to the Belfast site lead to ensure your success within the role, and you'll be working alongside a technically excellent group within a highly important team for our clients success.
- Work within an agile environment to produce high quality code
- Work across different teams and communicate effectively to resolve and troubleshoot issues
- Detail specifications across new features, improvements and user requirements to be built in order to meet business needs
- Create, test and produce documentation surrounding new and amended programmes
- Work closely with senior stakeholders within the business
- 2+ years using C# and .NET
- Experience in an agile environment
- A relevant university degree
- Proven experience working with SQL
- Highly competitive salary
- Market Leading pension contribution
- Private Health/Dental Care
- Generous bonus scheme
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Tiernan Ruddy, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5517.??
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs?
Experience: 0 yrs