MCS Group is working alongside a public sector body who have a mission and values centred around providing an exceptional service putting people at the forefront of what their operation. My client is looking for a Software Developer to join their team in a new and unique role within their organisation.
This organisation are currently undergoing a digitisation process in order to enhance the customer service experience. My client is leading the way in the public sector in terms of changing enhancing their technology and upgrading the entire experience for all parties involved.
- You will be owning the software development lifecycle process working on the full aspect of the SDLC from the briefing stages, design, testing and implementation of this.
- You will be working to improve the existing change programme, focusing on creating more accurate and intuitive services.
- You will be working on multiple projects, within an agile team to enhance and develop application performance.
- You will be working with various stakeholders to fully understand their needs and apply this on a technical level.
- You will be able to conduct unit testing on these applications and work towards superior standards.
- You should have at least 2 years' experience as a software developer working with web development technologies.
- You might have experience in responsive design and being able to design and implement this to a high standard.
- You will have a great attitude to work with the ability to hit the ground running, solve problems and put customers at the forefront of your focus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to worth within a dynamic and growing team operating within the public-realm. They offer a range of Health and Well being incentives, flexible working and 20% employer pension contribution.
To discuss this in more detail, submit an up-to date CV via the link provided or contact Specialist Recruitment Consultant, Linzi Reid at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs