MCS group is proud to be working with one of Northern Ireland's biggest success stories in the world of construction. As a Software Developer in this firm, you will get hands on experience in the development and implementation of critical software programs for the company.
My client is an impressive family-owned organisation in Northern Ireland who are responsible for the construction and management of some of the most iconic buildings in the UK and Ireland. Due to their continued success and growing customer base, they are now looking for a Software Developer to join their impressive team. My client is an extremely innovative organisation who are always ready to invest in the latest tech to enhance the operations of the company.
As a software developer at this company, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a close-knit team of developers, working on the development of critical portals and dashboards within the company. You will play an essential role in improving existing development processes and you will support the design, implementation, and deployment of new business solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong background (around 2-3 years' experience) in development using .NET, C#
- Experience with Cloud based technologies such as Microsoft Azure is desired but not essential;
- A genuine interest in improving the systems that are in place and making a difference to the organisation; and
- A desire to mentor new team members to contribute to an environment of continuous improvement.
- Competitive salary, flexible dependant on experience
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Market leading pension scheme
- Great career progression opportunities
- Training and development
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Damian McGrath, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 02896935502 or send an up-to-date CV.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02896935502
Experience: 0 yrs