MCS Group are proud to be partnering with an extremely impressive start-up in their search for a Software Developer. This is your opportunity to work on a product that truly makes life-changing advancements within healthcare analytics and precision medicine.
My client provide a leading cloud-enabled AI Software framework which helps support major advancements within healthcare analytics and precision medicine. They use AI and machine learning for modern day healthcare analytics. Due to their continued success and impressive growing customer-base they are now looking for a Software Developer to join their team and help them in the creation of solutions which will ultimately have a huge global impact. You will play an integral part in the future growth of this company who have a huge desire to continue to lead the way in their market. This is an excellent time to join the company and be a part of their founding team, you will be given the autonomy and freedom to really put your own stamp on the work you do whilst contributing to something which will make a world-wide difference.
You will be involved in the end-to-end development of the company's platform as a service, by delivering exciting customer-centric features that will integrate within their Angular and AWS architecture. You will work with large and sensitive data sets and will support new product development within innovative AI and machine learning projects. You will work closely with a team of talented engineers and data scientists, developing solutions based on customer feedback, helping to revolutionise the platform and industry. You will work with the latest cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic, greenfield and fast-paced environment.
- Ideally you will have experience with Angular but you may also have experience with React or Vue and feel comfortable in making the transition to Angular
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL Databases
- Experience with AWS or another cloud provider desirable
- Most importantly you will be self-motivated, driven and able to work autonomously. You will be passionate about building something that truly makes a difference and will want to continuously learn and improve.
Why join this company?
- Attractive salary & benefits package including allowance for new equipment and a home office setup
- Remote working option and flexible working hours to suit you and your lifestyle
- Relaxed, laid-back culture
- Tech for Good - work on a product that is making a world-wide difference
- Lots of autonomy and leverage to put your own stamp on the work you do
- Be a part of the founding team and shape direction going forward
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs