MCS Group are proud to once again be working with TP ICAP as they expand their Global Software Development Hub Based in Belfast. I am looking forward to speaking to Software Architects who are ready to take ownership of their projects and be empowered to guide how they are delivered
TP ICAP are the largest inter dealer brokerage worldwide Whilst they are a Fintech organisation their culture and values are more reminiscent of a software house and far from the strict corporate image historically associated with financial organisations.
If you would rather hear what it's like to work there directly from current Employees click here to learn more about how your career can really take off with TP ICAP: https://www.mcsgroup.jobs/employment-root/tp-icap/
What Will I be Doing?
· Provide technical leadership across platforms; influence technical direction across the organisation ensuring all technology decisions satisfy both commercial and technical criteria
· Partner with Technical Development Managers and Test Architects to support platform delivery by providing technical direction, refining strategy and growing understanding
· Provide input and direction for system solutions to large, strategic, complex system development projects involving multiple platforms, distributed processing, multi-tier client server and web-based applications
· Recommend technology innovations which anticipate the future direction of the business, its drivers and technology strategy
· Review and ensure major architectural designs are consistent, maintainable, flexible, and in line with the strategic direction of the business
· Influence the adoption and use of new techniques and technical practices and advocates continuous improvement
· Assist Support, communicate and align technical skill development within the organisation
What do I need?
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Coach and mentor technical staff
- Assist in recruitment of technical resources
- Proven track record of designing and delivering service-based architecture
- An understanding of web based technologies
- MSc or higher degree
For more information on this role or any others please contact Claire Grainger Key Account Manager. MCS Group Tel: 02890235456 www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs