MCS is delighted to be working with one of our key clients who have just released a high level role that will be the first of its kind in Belfast. They are looking for a Software Architect to work across multiple offices around the world.
Job security was a thing that rarely crossed the mind of a software developer a few months back but now it is one of the most important factors when deciding to move into a new role. My client has developed their software for over 35 years and have over 12,000 employees worldwide. Like some other firms their Belfast office isn't just a fly by night, small Engineering hub but instead is a cross functional office with support and sales functions in the same building. The company has some of the biggest clients in the world including BMW, SKY and Vodaphone.
Due to the continued success with finding great talent in Belfast the C Level executives decided to move this high level role to NI. This shows you the belief and commitment this company has for Belfast. You will be working on a new SaaS product the company has developed which would be one of the biggest products in their huge portfolio. You will be reporting directly the C level of this company and will be involved in the re architecture of one of the companies main products. You will also get the chance to stay hand on in development working across a cutting edge tech stack with includes Java, Spring, Microservices, AWS and Angular.
What you will be doing
You will need to have previous experience in an Architect role and be open to work across multi-national teams. You must have a strong commercial career in hands on coding working across the Java tech stack.
- Recommend changes on project design concepts to improve efficiency.
- Verify stability, portability, security and scalability of java system architecture.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider monetary factors of java program.
- Provide technical guidance and support development of systems.
- Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program, enterprise or operational scope.
- Convey architectural solutions to all levels of professionals and leaders.
- Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
Salary is dependant on experience but ranges from £65,000 - £75,000
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Daryl Crothers, Specialist Java Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/daryl-crothers-746ab885/
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs