MCS Group is partnering with one of the most exciting companies to set up in Belfast in recent times in their search for a talented Software Applications Architect. The company is a leading Financial Technology organisation which operates across over 25 countries globally; and they have chosen to establish a technology centre in Belfast which will potentially number over 300 within the next few years. MCS Group is proud to be partnering with the organisation as they seek to hire their first round of senior hires.
We're seeking to speak with Software/Application Architects who have proven experience of designing and creating enterprise level applications using Microsoft technologies. Your work will benefit first-hand some of the world's leading financial services organisations.
- Take ownership for the design and implementation for top quality technical, enterprise-level solutions - being built in Belfast from the ground up.
- You'll recommend technology innovations which will impact the direction of business and technology strategy.
- You'll influence the adoption of new technologies, techniques and practices.
- Keep on top of all current trends and implement throughout the team where necessary.
- You'll play a key role in mentoring and coaching junior members of the development team as it grows.
- The Applications Architect will have considerable enterprise development experience (across Java, C# and/or C++)
- You'll have a strong track record of designing and delivering service-based architecture.
- Exposure to working with middleware solutions, familiarity of latency, distributed systems and Cloud technologies will be advantageous.
- £80-90k with a fantastic benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs