MCS Group are delighted to bring a Site Reliability Engineer opportunity to the market for an exciting new company which offers the opportunity to work fully remotely with offices based in Derry/Londonderry. My client is a global provider of payment solutions and are looking to add a Site Reliability Engineer to the team.
There is a state of the art office based within Derry/Londonderry, but this company offers the ability to work fully remotely from anywhere within Northern Ireland.
This is a senior position within a company that is looking to continue to grow throughout the remainder of 2020. This will be a great chance to grow with the company which offers the opportunity to move into senior and team lead positions.
What you will do:
- Design and implementation of an automated monitoring platform
- Establish policies and procedures governing the incident, change, and problem management protocols.
- Work with internal teams to develop innovative solutions to attain high availability scalability and reliability.
- Provide technical leadership and do technical hands-on scripting, tooling, automation for continuous operations
- Act as "incident owner," escalating to other support groups and following the status of the incident until it has been confirmed to be resolved.
What you will need:
- Experience working in a similar role - preferably with enterprise level solutions but this is desirable
- Demonstrated experience with monitoring development/deployment
- Experience with monitoring packages and solutions eg. Splunk, Nagios, Zabbix,etc.
- Good Automation experience with common scripting languages eg. Python, Perl, Bash, Powershell etc
- Solid understanding of networking and systems
What you will get:
- Fully remote working
- Market leading salary which is negotiable depending on experience
- Opportunities to grow with the company - move into management!
- Excellent benefits on offer
- Funds to fully kit out your home office!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Experience: 0 yrs