MCS Group is pleased to announce that we are working with a new FDI coming to Belfast operating within the Cyber Security space. My client is a specialist provider of Cyber Security company, and is seeking a Site Lead to build out operations here in the UK. The opportunity to become a Site Lead with a huge actor in the Cyber Security market does not come by often and should not be missed by any professionals seeking to enhance their career in this space.
My client produces leading specialist Cyber Security products for each private and public sector stakeholders in the global realm. This company operates across exciting and interesting markets such as Energy, Petrochem, Maritime, Aviation etc. This company provides a chance to lead in various disciplines and be exposed to many different aspects for the Cyber Security sector.
- You should have a commercial understanding of the IT/Cyber Security market and may come from a business-setting.
- You may have come from a longstanding technical career with exposure to C/C++ or Node.JS frameworks previously.
- You will have experience of managing and building out a team.
- You will have the determination and innovation to look into the future of the company, and be able to plan operations to grow not only within Belfast but beyond this.
- You will be leading the team and building out operations within the new Belfast site.
- You will be responsible for managing the IT systems, controlling and evaluating this data.
- You will be prioritising objectives, generating solutions and recommendations.
- You will understand the security, design and implementation of appropriate procedures.
As a Site Lead for this new FDI, you will be compensated with a highly attractive salary and package. Not only this, you will have the autonomy to build out this team in Belfast and become known as a major player working in this space.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs