MCS Group is proud to be working with a multi award-winning technology services company leading the way in the tech industry on the recruitment of a Senior Web Developer. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding company with a global footprint.
As the Senior Web Developer, you will be a vital part of the Marketing team and responsible for the both the design and development of multiple web sites and applications used across the brand. Specifically with a focus on UX and design, you will be required to analyse and improve site performance and conversion tracking while driving marketing initiatives.
Core responsibilities include…
- Owning the main website, working to ensure this aligns with strategic objectives.
- Creating websites and user interfaces using HTML/CSS.
- Performing UI designs and creating wireframes and templates for web pages.
- Creating well-designed and tested code for web development, as well as implementing code-based optimisations to increase site performance.
- The development of visual assets including a range of icons and colour palettes.
We are looking for a highly creative individual who is results driven with a demonstrated background in web development or multimedia design. You should meet the following criteria…
- You'll have a strong background in both web design and development.
- WordPress experience is highly advantageous
- You'll also be competent in Adobe Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator
Up to £40,000 with a leading package including 5% pension, bonus and healthcare.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist IT & Digital Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456
Experience: 0 yrs