MCS Group is searching for a talented, Senior UX Researcher for a truly unique and innovative software company that has grown from strength-to-strength since setting up in Belfast over 4 years ago. A truly unique firm, they work with technology start-ups throughout the UK along with creating their own cutting-edge products for a growing range of industries. This is a brand new role within their growing Belfast team and will afford you to take a key role in User Experience across a range of brand-new products currently in development - across Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Process Automation!
This is a fantastic opportunity for any passionate User Researcher to join a growing company and take complete ownership of how this firm does User Research.
Remote working with the opportunity to occasionally come to the Belfast of London offices!
- You'll manage the end to end user research process on engagements.
- You'll immerse yourself in user research and analysis methods.
- You'll create high quality UX deliverables which deliver on product outcomes.
- Create rapid iterations of design prototypes that can be frequently tested and validated with users
- You'll work with multi-disciplined teams including developers, product managers; with your research having direct impact on user flows, wire-frames, mock-ups, live style guides, and assets.
- The UX Researcher will have experience facilitating user research from discovery and problem definition to prototype testing and analyzing user behavioural analytics.
- Understand research best practices from writing surveys to running usability tests
- Be familiar with UX design methodologies and how research ties into the wider experience design process.
- Be confident producing research and definition documentation - from sharing research insights, creating customer journey maps or piecing together an information architecture
- Be comfortable in a client-facing and user-facing role, running workshops and interviews
- Be happy to travel on occasion
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Up to £55k depending upon experience with a leading benefits package which includes 15% bonus, pension and potential of share options.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Head of Permanent IT Recruitment at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs