MCS Group is delighted to be working with an innovative technology firm on the recruitment of a Senior UX Designer. This is a huge opportunity to join a company currently facing rapid growth as they begin a new journey of learning more into their end-to-end User Experience, and what insights this can bring for their product as they alter their overarching strategy to incorporate this further.
- You will be managing the end-to-end user experience process, from initial engagement right through to end usability testing.
- You will be creating high quality UX deliverables which will deliver clear solutions on product outcomes.
- You will be client facing, with the role regularly requiring you to determine client requirements and feedback on solutions provided.
- You will be working with multi-disciplined teams including developers and product managers to produce user flows, wire frames, live-style guides and assets.
- The UX designer should have a strong background in working with product teams.
- You should present a demonstrated background in User Research, Visual Design, Front-end development and Interaction design.
- You should be confident in articulating design decisions to other team members and stakeholders.
- Experience in mobile and native application design is highly advantageous.
- Although UI is not a requirement for this role, displaying UI design work within your portfolio is desirable.
In return, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package with huge opportunity to progress as they continue to build the User Experience team. In addition, you will be joining a team that heavily focuses on their culture and flexible working as well as gaining invaluable experience with a unique product in growth.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist IT & Digital Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs