MCS Group are delighted to have partnered with the worlds largest provider of digital payments to recruit a Senior Product Manager
If you are looking for a home for your technical prowess which respects your individuality, then this advert is definitely worth a proper read.
Product Managers are spoilt for choice in the Northern Ireland Market and as such the need to stand out and really define your culture is at the forefront of the minds of this client, one of the most forward-thinking tech companies in the space.
So what's new?
Working with this client gives you the chance to make a real impact on the world. Their focus is on delivering high level code before all else, their Product Managers are honed to ensure quality is always priority. As a market leading brand which is present in probably every household in Northern Ireland this comes as no surprise. This company was around when the Internet was just learning how to walk and are still adapting to its needs as it moves lightening fast!
My client not only facilitates individuals, businesses and economies it allows them to thrive. They take dedication to innovation to the absolute limit and actively embrace change in their ever-evolving space
This client rarely needs to advertise a role due to a very low attrition rate and culture of internal promotion but are pleased to announce new roles within their Belfast City Centre Hub. They are a worldwide team of proud disruptors, trailblazers and technologists who are dedicated to ensuring that every country around the globe has access to digital commerce products.
If all this is me, what do I need to bring?
- A motivation to have real influence on overall strategy to help deliver the next generation of products
- A passion for delivering robust, reliable and scalable payment processing platforms
- A sound understanding of the challenges faced by both engineering teams and clients
- A sharp mind driven towards analytical thinking and problem solving
- Championing of Agile development practices
- Take pride in delivering elegant, scalable systems with minimal complexity
- Define product requirements, including the articulation of very clear, thorough and detailed user stories for complex features and product sets
- Work very closely with development and QA organizations to ensure technical specifications and the final product meet business requirements
- Ensure product vision and requirements are designed with long-term vision in mind and can be launched globally with minimal tweaks
The other stuff:
- A third level degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science or other related field or demonstrable industry experience
- Strong technical skills with a sound understanding of system architecture, especially with high volume/high availability systems
- Experience leading product and delivery scrum teams across geographical locations. Champion in cross-cultural communications
- Experience in supporting an enterprise-level Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery Platform with comprehensive understanding of best practices, processes, and tools
- Hands-on software development experience ideally with exposure to Java/Spring/J2EE technologies and designing REST/SOAP based APIs
- Experience implementing process improvements
- Demonstrable years of experience in software development industry including Technical Product Management Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
What does the company bring?
- Market Leading salary
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working
- Enhanced Insurances
- Matched pension contribution up to 12%
- Employee benefit wallet with loaded spend
- Ownership of your product in Belfast
- Full exposure and input into your projects
- Excellent promotion opportunities
- A well-established team ready to welcome you!
The fun Tech stuff:
Java, JRuby, Docker, Docker Swarm, Chef, Splunk, Git
Experience: 0 yrs