MCS Group is proud to be partnering with a Global financial powerhouse as they look for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to join their expanding City Centre team.
The company in question truly are one of NI's most technical companies, and are where the most talented engineers In the industry aspire to build careers. Working within the financial sector, this role is a highly rewarding role in a results driven industry. Within the organization, you will have exposure to cutting edge technology as well as a market leading salary and bonus structure.
- Provide support both remotely and on client site working with users to resolve problems and answer questions on a variety of technologies
- Working as part of a 3rd line team, where escalated issues from the 1st/2nd line will make their way when unable to be resolved.
- Working within SLAs agreed up to ensure that work is being carried out efficiently.
- An Exceptionally strong knowledge of VMWare
- A working knowledge of vSphere
- Strong background of working with Citrix
- Working knowledge of general networking (switching, routing, firewall, wireless AP)
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting with VMware (vSphere, VSAN, ESXi)
- Microsoft Accreditations would be highly beneficial
This is a unique opportunity that doesn't present itself too often within the Belfast marketplace, so get in touch now for more information.
The salary for the role goes up to £50,000 for the correct candidate, so it pays better than many local competitors. The offices are City Centre based, and comes with a bonus of generally 12-15%.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Tighearnan McLaughlin - Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs