MCS Group is seeking to connect with Senior Support Managers for a new Technology firm which is investigating setting up in Belfast. This firm provide software utilised by some of the world's biggest companies (think Adidas, Cisco, EA etc) and have experienced exponential growth in recent years. The Senior Support Manager will ultimately head up a growing team of support analysts, providing expertise and assistance across their software applications. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a best in class division from scratch.
- You'll build and lead a team of best-in-class Customer Support Analysts.
- You'll set a clear mission for Customer Support, deploying strategy and striving for process improvement.
- Be a team advocate; you'll be championing the team's professional growth and focused on scaling the Belfast operation.
- Improve customer service quality by studying, evaluating, and redesigning processes.
- Establish service KPIs and report results to management.
- You'll have a technical background in software support or application support (ideally within a SaaS environment)
- You'll have significant management experience
- You'll be passionate about helping customers
- You'll have exposure to Zendesk or Salesforce and some form of BI tools (for reporting)
- Negotiable with package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Senior IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs