MCS Group is delighted to be working with our longstanding partner as they grow their Belfast team with Senior Software Engineers.
My client were founded in Belfast nearly 20 years and specialise in world-leading private health-care software and smart software for the health-care industry in general.
They have a suite of core products used by private clinics across the globe. These products allow for efficient case management, work flow automation and referral/appointment booking etc. These products are all web-based, single page React applications which feed into a .NET core back-end and are hosted on Google cloud.
They have recently invested a considerable amount of resources into a brand new, greenfield product so this is an excellent time to join this company.
- Work with the team to develop projects from analysis and design through to deployment
- Communicate and collaborate with the rest of the development team
- Work across the full stack to develop systems and implement solutions
- Write high quality, well-structured code
- Maintain existing products, including bug fixing and improvements
- Communicate with our QA/Testing team to resolve any issues
- Keep up to date with the technologies and languages we use
- Mentor and guide junior developers to become the best developers they can be.
- Flexible working environment, 4 day week is an option
- Flexibility around WFH post-covid
- Share options
- Private Health-care
- Opportunity for paid overtime
- Additional holidays for years of service
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Barry O'Neill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 354 94
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs