MCS Group are proud to be recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer for an exciting new tech entrant to Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity to play an integral part in shaping the technical direction of a high-growth organisation.
This successful organisation has plans to build out a Senior Engineering Team right here in Belfast and make it their new centre of excellence. Working with the latest cutting-edge technologies, they provide digital solutions that are changing the way work is done in their busy industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, high-growth company as they continue to work on the next generation of a market leading solution.
You will be working with the latest innovative languages, frameworks and technologies to design and build microservices and contribute to the development of a platform that is secure and scalable. This role is exciting and varied, you will be required to provide technical leadership and mentor junior members of your team. This is an excellent opportunity to work across all aspects of the software life-cycle whist providing technical leadership as the team grows.
- Ideally 6+ year's software development experience
- Experience building back end services in a SOA or microservices architecture
- You'll have experience with CI/CD pipelines and ideally have exposure to Software as a Service environments (SaaS)
- Most importantly you will be a keen technologist that is highly motivated to learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies. You will be willing to share your technical knowledge and contribute to an environment of continuous improvement.
- Circa £70,000 - £80,000 - salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Private health and optical care
- Significant equity
- Pension Contribution
- Generous Annual Leave
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Robyn Andrews, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs