MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with an impressive organisation that sit firmly within the fin-tech market. They are on the lookout for a senior software engineer to join their team and work on the next evolution of their platform.
My client are an impressive forward-thinking tech focused company. As a senior software engineer, you will be working with the latest cutting-edge technologies, providing solutions for global financial giants and industry leaders. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, growing organisation as they work on the next evolution of their platform.
Angular 7 | .Net Core | docker | kubernetes | AWS | NodeJS | MVC | GitHub | Jenkins
You will be working with the latest innovative languages, frameworks and technologies to design, develop and deploy micro-services to contribute to the development of a platform that will be hosted on AWS cloud architecture. The role is exciting and varied, you will be required to provide technical leadership and mentor junior members of your team. This is an excellent opportunity to work across all aspects of the software life-cycle, you will build the technology from the ground up and have the opportunity to define what way the tech stack goes in the future.
- Ideally 5+ years hands on experience in the software development industry
- Experience building systems on the .NET Stack
- Excellent understanding of .NET CORE, MVC, .NET, MS SQL Server
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Most importantly you will be a keen technologist that is highly motivated and willing to contribute to an environment of continuous improvement.
- £55,000 - £65,000 - salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Bonus based on company performance
- Pension Contribution
- Generous Annual Leave including an extra 3 days off at Christmas
- Flexible Working and relaxed culture
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs