MCS Group is delighted to be working alongside a medical software company as they seek to recruit a Senior Software Engineer to their Belfast team. This truly remarkable firm require a Senior Software Engineer to come on board and work along side a small agile team. As the Senior Software Engineer you will be working on new feature to further advance an already hugely successful product.
My client's uses real-time data to health care professionals make better decisions for the needs of their patients. This software provides accurate treatment decisions and allow managing care to become more effective.
The Senior Software Engineer with contribute at a strategic level to the team but remain hands on in terms of day to day coding activities. You will be passionate about working in a variety of different situations and projects. You will get the opportunity to grow your technical knowledge across a wide range of enterprise architecture.
- Design and Develop new features and applications
- Work to internal practices and policies with respect to coding standards, unit testing, source control, and CI
- Work within a Lean Software Development framework
- Maintain and share knowledge of best practice software development approaches such as design patterns, 3rd party tools and language features
You will have:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing in an object-oriented languages in a commercial environment
- Experience working with Java and/or C#
- Design and implementation of micro services using Spring Boot
- Experience working with containerization or cloud frameworks such as docker, Mesos, Kubernetes
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Aveen Stewart, at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs