MCS Group are delighted to be working on an extremely unique opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a variety of the latest cutting-edge technologies on a product that is extremely interesting and rewarding.
My client are a unique, forward-thinking company that have experienced continued success and growth. They are now on the lookout for a Senior Software Engineer to join their Belfast team and work alongside their American counterparts. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow their career with a great company that are willing to support their employees by offering extensive training and the opportunity to work with the latest, innovative technologies.
You will join a team of experienced and passionate engineers that are working on the next generation of the company's platform. You will be responsible for writing new back-end features as well as working on improvements to existing products. You will be working in an agile environment with daily scrum meetings and 2-week sprints. This is an excellent opportunity to make a huge impact and have lots of influence over engineering decisions. You will be involved in architecture decisions and will have influence over future technologies used.
- Ideally you will have 5+ years experience in Software Development
- You will be proficient in either Python or Ruby
- Ideally you will also have experience with data pipelines and managing infrastructure on AWS
- Most importantly, you will be a motivated and ambitious engineer with a proven background as an impressive software developer. You will enjoy sharing your knowledge across the team, acting as a mentor to others.
- £45,000 - £70,000 (Flexible depending on experience and varying levels considered)
- Great opportunities for growth
- Generous annual leave
- Private health and dental care
- Flexible working and work from home options
- Training and conference budget
- Great team culture / social events
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs