MCS Group is delighted to be partnered exclusively with a new and vibrant entrant to the NI tech scene, as they recruit for Senior Software Engineers with a cloud first mindset.
This well-established company have invested heavily in their Belfast Technology Hub and are still in the early growth stage of their significant plans for 2021. As a Senior Software Engineer you will work within their niche market, creating technical advancements for this leading private market asset management firm.
Our client empowers their team to make real time decisions and drive the technological direction of the company. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will join a group of likeminded individuals who are committed to using the latest cloud technologies to deliver best in class products on an international scale.
You will be an ambassador of this widely recognised company, working with big data, cloud technology and latest Microsoft tech stack to ensure products are deployed the market in line with the technical roadmap. Our client offers fantastic career advancement, whether that is in architecture, senior delivery management or technical leadership - they will give you the environment and support to achieve your personal goals.
- A high level of understanding of multiple languages to include some from the below list:
- An understanding of Front-end languages such as: Angular, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap (or comparable frameworks)
- Hands-on knowledge building on cloud service platforms
- Understanding of Azure offerings and components (or comparable inAWS):
- App Service, API Apps, Web Apps, Storage, Azure SQL, Cosmos, Service Bus, SQL MI
- Data Factory, API Management, Logic Apps, Function Apps
- A DevOps mindset. Using Azure DevOps (or other comparable tools):
- Delivery focused, with experience of SOA / component design and architectures.
- Proven track record - willing and able to learn new technologies and apply that learning.
- Expertise with all phases of the SDLC (Plan, Design, Develop, Deploy, Test, and Support).
- Mastery of project management methodologies, in particular SCRUM, ideally Scaled Agile Framework
- Market leading salary
- Fantastic bonus structure
- Non - contribution pension (up to 11%)
- Bupa private health cover + family cover
- Health cash program + family cover
- Full income protection
- Life assurance
- Company hardware to include Mac Book Pro & all required licences
- Both NI and UK public holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Formal training and certification budget
- Instructor lead training throughout the year
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Barry O'Neill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 354 94
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs