A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join a company providing world class data solutions to real life problems. My client has progressed from start up to SME, steadily winning business in both the public and private sector and seeking to expand their team due to on-boarding of exciting new projects.
- Working independently to research, examine and provide insights to solve problems
- Getting involved with gathering client requirements to understand the issues at hand to create bespoke solutions
- Being a team centric person and offering guidance and mentor-ship to junior members of the team
- Researching and implementing applications and user interfaces to suit the end user
- Implementing existing analytics algorithms or developing new ones to solve customer issues
- Managing data from a variety of disparate sources
- Working productively with team members to design new systems as well as manage existing systems and testing theoretical designs
- Following defined processes in the development of new systems in line with industry standards
- Writing code that is well researched and designed, testable, efficient and functional
- Will be a Bachelor or Master's degree graduate with a 2:1 or above
- Come from an Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics background
- Strong understanding of programming, data modelling, processing or analytics
- Experience of team-based working in a collaborative and developmental capacity
A competitive salary and a leading benefits package including scope for flexible working, as well as scope to develop into a more client facing role if desired.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Joanna Smith, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs