MCS Group is delighted to be partnered again with one of the world's most innovative and unique technology companies as they grow our their already successful team with Senior Software Engineers.
Our client is a global diversified technology and industrial leader with a particular focus on energy optimisation and operational efficiency. They work with some of the world's largest enterprise businesses and offer some of the most bespoke, technical and diversified products throughout various different industries and sectors.
- Enhance and maintain the existing and new products on a continuous release cycle
- Contribute to the design and architectural decisions in a collaborative environment
- Work the team and provide feedback in code reviews
- Consistent improvements to new and existing products with new features and a reduction in technical debt by using world class processes
- Working with an agile and collaborative environment to ensure the customers' requirements are at the forefront of development
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field35000
- Strong experience utilising C++
- Experience with software development on both Windows and Linux
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand the business needs and work strategically
Desirable but not essential Skills
- Experience and knowledge of HTTP Protocol and REST APIs
- Knowledge and understanding of a unit test framework such as Google Test or Boost Test
- Experience of streaming protocols such as RTSP & RTP
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Flexible Working
- Unrivalled Pension Contribution
- Childcare Support
- Life Assurance
- Free Car Parking
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Barry O'Neill , Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs