MCS Group and I are delighted to be exclusively partnering once again, with a global tech giant as they search for a highly talented and ambitious senior C# software engineer with a strong focus on SQL, to join their development team.
There are a few certainties in life! Death, taxes and having heard of this global tech giant. Market leaders in consulting and business services, this company have been making the day to day running's of their high profile customer base more streamlined and giving them the ability to realise and utilise their data successfully for more than 25 years. This company gives an ambitious developer the opportunity to be involved in a highly collaborative and positive environment along with the flexibility of being full remote should you wish to be so. Offering you the access to the very latest technology along with an expansive array of projects fro customers all around the world, no two days are the same.
This role will see the successful applicant move onto a high priority project with a global customer, working along side a team of top quality engineers. You will be responsible for and tasked with, but not limited, to a scope of requirements on any given day, dependant on the project or needs of the customer. You will be employed by this company, however you will become embedded in the working and team of the customer as you fulfil the day to day needs.
What do you need?
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, there are a number of critical criteria that you will need to meet as a senior developer.
- 7+ years experience developing in C# and .NET
- Excellent exposure and experience with SQL Databases.
- Decent exposure to work flow systems.
- fundamental understanding of development life cycles, focusing on agile and prototype approaches.
- Proficient in using database technologies such as Oracle and MSSQL
- Strong analytically mind set with a knack fro problem solving and thinking outside the square.
- A background in the Finance industry is beneficial but not essential.
- Salary up to £60'000 for the right candidate.
- Expenses paid travel to London for training and additional requirements.
- Fully remote working available.
- Health Insurance.
- Pension contribution.
- Internal progression and project changes with the option to move international if you want.
- Annual leave increasing with service.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Brendan Berry, Lead C#/.NET Consultant at MCS Group 02896935507
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-berry-2252331a4/
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs