As the Signifyd platform continues to expand and evolve we'll need to build ever more innovative solutions to support our customers. As a (Backend) Senior Software Engineer you'll be critical to ensuring that we deliver these solutions while also maintaining a commitment to scalable, testable and quality software.
No-one is going to claim that what we have is flawless but if you're passionate, have ideas on how to improve things and the drive to try them out then you'll be right at home.
You should be:
- a hands-on developer with a strong background in Java Development or similar
- willing to step beyond just delivery and contribute to team mentoring & planning
- enthusiastic about building "good" software
Beyond Java our stack also includes (nice-to-haves, but by no means essential!) :
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Persistence : ElasticSearch, MySQL, Cassandra
- AWS (including Kinesis, RedShift, Dynamo)
Why you'll love it :
- Genuine ownership - each team is the ultimate architect of what they own.
- Beyond those mentioned above we have a broad tech-stack, you'll see most of it in time.
- If you have improvement ideas the opportunity is there to get involved
You'll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast:
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- 'Day one' access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- Flexible working options
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- A LinkedIn Learning account
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
- Monthly Signifyd social events organised by our social committee
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Peter Stevens, Customer Solutions Manager at MCS Group 028 9693 2666.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs