MCS Group are proud to be partnering with an extremely impressive start-up that have had significant traction within their market. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of their founding team and play a crucial role in the future direction of this company.
My client provides a leading scheduling and communications platform that makes a huge difference to the way their customers operate. Due to their continued success and growing global customer-base they are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team and dive straight in on projects. You will play an integral part in the future growth of this company who have a huge desire to continue to lead the way in their changing and dynamic market. This is an excellent time to join the company and be a part of their founding team, you will be given the autonomy and leverage to really put your own stamp on the work you do.
You will be involved in the end-to-end development of new features by designing, coding, testing implementing and deploying. Using Ruby on Rails you will develop services that will help take this product to the next level, you will design and build APIs for use within web and mobile apps. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a leading product, using the latest cutting-edge technologies. You will be an essential part of a growing team that use cutting edge technology to implement mobile and web applications that are operative, sophisticated and scalable.
- Experienced in building and producing applications in a production environment
- Most APIs are developed with Ruby on Rails, however this isn't essential. You should be familiar and skilled with any language such as Ruby, Python, Go, Java etc. and have a willingness to learn.
- Strong experience with API design and implementation
- Experience with deployment environments and cloud technologies beneficial
- Most importantly you will be self-motivated with a good attitude and ability to work autonomously
Why join this company?
- Attractive salary & benefits package including share options
- Training and conference budget
- Flexible working hours and option to work fully remote
- Relaxed Culture
- Greenfield development - brand new feature work using the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Lots of autonomy and leverage to put your own stamp on the work you do
- Be a part of the founding team and shape direction going forward
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs