MCS are proud to be working alongside one of the worlds leading providers of intelligent, security based software systems and product based software for enterprise level clients!
The Senior Software Engineer with be joining a brand new team who will be responsible for the design and development of a new cutting edge software product! 100% Greenfield in an Agile environment with lots of autonomy.
Our client are very much a data driven company. As well as their intelligent hardware and software products, their cutting edge platform is used by their customers for data analysis & automation, visualisation, processing and data capture.
With more time spent on research and development, their products are continuing to evolve and expand, therefore they now need to grow their team to help with this expansion period.
Our client currently employees around 5000 employees across the world!
- Technically deliver agile sprints in new product development
- Work closely with Product owners & Architects to understand business requirements & translate to technical roadmaps
- Helping delivery high quality, robust and scalable solutions
- Providing hands on architecture decisions & mentoring to junior members of the engineering team
- 5 + years in a Senior role
- C#.NET background
- Background in Cloud Based Solution
- Apache Kafka/Real Time Processing
- Experience of designing enterprise level solutions
- Demonstrate experience in Automation of Software testing/Build systems
- 10% bonus
- Flexible working (Remote if need be)
- Market leading pension
- Private Healthcare
- And much more
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Neil McComb 028 9693 5515, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
Experience: 0 yrs