MCS Group is delighted to be partnered exclusively with our client, an award-winning and innovative software house, as they recruit for the role of Senior Software Developer.
The Senior Software Developer will be responsible for a platform to ensure accountability, provide efficiency and enable immediate access for clinicians to contact the colleagues they need most in an emergency.
You will be part of a start-up that has achieved and grown a lot in the past year and is preparing to scale.
Do you have a passion for developing innovative products?
Are you self-motivated and enjoy planning and adhering to your own day?
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference, whilst building software solutions for both local and international Health Professionals?
- Create scoping plans for new tools.
- Actively take part in innovation and strategy meetings
- Develop and complete improvements to the current system.
- Create and complete testing scripts on code to ensure operational expectations are met.
- Keep the project management system up to date ensuring a live status of development.
- Work with and share knowledge and experience with collaborative partners.
- Work closely with the commercial team to understand what our client's needs.
- Development of strategies and structures from previous experience to help.
You will be a keen tech enthusiast with the ability to work as an individual but also within an agile team environment.
Have the ability to lead in client facing development.
Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment with weekly live system update.
Furthermore, you will have recent exposure in the following:
- .NET Framework, C# Development
- Mobile Development
- Market leading salary
- Tailored career progression
- Relaxed office environment
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Remote working (post lockdown)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Barry O'Neill , Regional IT Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs