MCS Group and I are once again, extremely excited to be partnering exclusively with a hugely successful and highly ambitious trans Atlantic tech company, specialising in comparative insurance as they search for two senior software engineers to join the Belfast based development team at their highly impressive centre of excellence.
Started in the sunny state of Florida almost 50 years ago with the intention of revolutionising the customer experience in the insurance market, this company has been on the up and due to exponential growth, has stretched across the Atlantic to land here in Belfast. Building out to a team of close to 30 here, the company offer their developers a collaborative environment boasting a culture not to be matched. They do this by focusing on creating an atmosphere that empowers their developers at all levels to put forward ideas and theories.
Because of the nature of the work environment, you will be able to have a fantastic scope of tasks and responsibilities sure to keep eve the fussiest of developers sharp and always learning. Some of these tasks and responsibilities will include but are not limited to,
- Write clean, robust and maintainable code.
- Have input and play a large part in the development of the companies cloud based platform.
- Work towards times lines within an agile environment.
- Integrate third party API's
What you need:
- A firm knowledge on design patterns.
- A fundamental understanding on cloud based services, preferably Azure.
- Minimum 4+ year's experience working with C# and .NET.
- Experience working with HTML and CSS.
- Experience creating RESTful API's.
- Experience working with Git (willingness to learn).
- Experience with Web API.
- Highly competitive Salary.
- Flexible working model.
- Additional package TBA
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Brendan Berry, Lead C#/.NET Consultant at MCS Group 02896935507
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-berry-2252331a4/
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs