MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with one of our major clients in their search for a Senior Software Developer. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of exciting products within this companies UI centre of excellence!
My client are a dynamic, global organisation that produce software solutions that help their customers ensure the software they use is secure and scalable. They bridge the gap between existing and emerging technologies by introducing digital transformations. You will be working directly in this companies UI Centre of Excellence and will have responsibility for their company wide Angular and React component set. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company with an impressive international client base. You will be joining a supportive team and work with some of the top engineers in NI. Career progression will be huge, this is the perfect opportunity for a Senior Developer to take their career to the next level!
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be an essential part of a growing team of experienced developers that bring market leading solutions to life. You will get exposure to their full suite of leading products, with responsibility over the company wide Angular and React component set. The work will be new and exciting, and you will play a critical role in helping deliver high quality code and cutting edge UI's using the latest technologies.
- Passionate about working with Angular and React and experience with at least one of these frameworks
- Good understanding of object-orientated programming
- You must be someone that is passionate about delivering high standards of code quality
- You will be a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic developer that will contribute to an environment of continuous improvement by sharing your knowledge across the team.
- Competitive Salary up to £70,000 - flexible dependant on experience
- Generous Annual Leave and Pension Contribution
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Participation in flexible benefits scheme, enabling you to select the benefits that best serve your needs
- Relaxed culture with flexible working
- Option to work remote if desired
- Excellent opportunities to accelerate your career
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs