MCS Group are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a company who have successfully revolutionised the market they operate in through extremely accessible, cloud-based solutions. This global company are seeking heavy hitting senior level developers with experience in Ruby, Python or React.
Do you want to work for a company who put core values at the heart of everything they do? Do you want to work for a company who put their employees first and genuinely invest in them? Do you want the ability to carve out your own niche? If this applies to you, look no further.
MCS are proudly recruiting on behalf of a dynamic company who have successfully revolutionised the point of sale industry through smart, accessible cloud-based solutions which are used by over 25,000 small to medium businesses across the globe.
What will you be expected to do?
- Write clean, readable code - it's not easy but it's important.
- Work with your team and Test Engineers to ensure excellent test coverage
- Participate in our peer code review process
- Contribute to architecture decisions and pairing sessions
- Collaborate with your team in the development and delivery of new product features (all new ideas welcome).
- Mentoring is a big part of the Senior's remit as this company want to make sure we are setting people up for success within so previous experience of managing or mentoring people is essential.
- As they follow Agile principles they need their Senior Engineers to be responsible for a scrum team's agile health and agile fluency.
- React, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Python, React Native, Go
- Jenkins, Circle CI, Kubernetes, Docker and AWS
- We use Git for source control, write tests and run continuous integration, and review each other's code through pull requests.
You should be comfortable getting up-to-speed quickly in new tools and platforms. You should be pragmatic and experienced enough to know when a different choice of technology would be more suitable, and comfortable leading explorations into new technologies.
- Private Health Insurance (enrolment from Day 1)
- Health Care Cash Plan (covering Optical, Dental, WellBeing & Alternative therapy treatments from Day 1)
- Life and Income Protection Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts on Gym Memberships and Fitness Equipment
- Pension Scheme
- Generous Referral Bonus Program for Technology Roles
- Lively and enriching Engineering culture
- Ability to work remotely
- Regularly scheduled hackathons, meetups and Tech Talks
- Opportunity to attend Engineering Conferences thanks to a generous company budget
- Author Newsletters published to Engineering teams
- Cross-office collaboration between the American and Belfast teams
- Regular team events, including [virtual] Happy Hours and Game Nights
- Online Yoga classes
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rory Foster, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 07972 166308 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs