MCS Group are proud to be partnered with a leader in farm management software, with a mission statement revolving around the sustainability of the global food supply by taking this sector into the digital age, allowing clients to better track livestock which results in more profit for farmers, and much more sustainable and ethical practices for the meat on our tables. Our client are in the market for a Senior QA Engineer to join their team and take the reigns within the company to improve best practices across the company when it comes to software efficiency.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer that wants an opportunity to influence and direct the QA process in a growing and leading software house with sustainability at the fore of their mission.
- Creating test plans and devising an overall testing practice
- Be comfortable tracking the status of testing within certain projects and being accountable for this
- Designing and putting in place load tests to ensure the web app to provide a responsive experience to their users
- Increase efficiency through performance testing
- Perform security testing
- Be the Point of Contact for QA in the company
- Performance/Load testing
- API Testing
- Lead experience
- Complete flexibility regarding salary
- Pension package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Tiernan Ruddy, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5517
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs