MCS Group are delighted to be partnered with Northern Ireland's market leader in the workflow automation industry. Our client utilises AI to deliver the industry's only low-code platform that allows customers to streamline their business processes using cutting edge tech and innovation.
The Senior QA Engineer will be working on testing new features for our clients most integral product and the successful candidate will be provided with up front training to ensure you know the product inside-out. This role will also come with the prospect of career progression up to QA manager level.
- Lead the patch release management in order to release patches on time and coordinating releases.
- Being comfortable being the go-to-person for update son the status of ongoing projects.
- Successfully bring projects from conception to completion.
- Be involved in the mentoring of junior testers on the team.
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment.
- 7+ years relevant technical experience.
- HND/Degree in computer science/software engineering or related discipline.
- Private Medical Care
- 25 days holidays plus stats
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Tiernan Ruddy, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5517
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs