MCS Group is proud to be partnered with one of Belfast's most exciting start-ups as they aim to make their first hire QA hire and continue their journey as the fastest growing open-source project in the world. Our client has created an open-source low code platform designed to accelerate the process of building web applications at an incredible pace. With over 20,000 sign-ups that include huge companies such as PWC, Deloitte and KPMG a period of rapid growth is anticipated for the coming years.
- Spearhead the company's QA efforts and create a comprehensive QA plan
- Build test suites from the ground up using both manual and automated testing
- Be accountable for the overall quality of the company code and maintain a high standard of work
- Have the opportunity to build out your own team
- Be able to work through your own initiative and be a team player
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and experience in a start-up is preferable but no essential
- Unit Testing
- Building cloud environments
- Behavioural Testing
- Creating automation frameworks from scratch
- A market leading salary of up to £60k dependent on experience
- Equity Options
- 35 days holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Budget for home office set up and new laptop
- Flexibility surrounding remote working
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Tiernan Ruddy, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5517??
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs?
Experience: 0 yrs