MCS Group is delighted to be partnering exclusively with a brand new FDI building out a team of Senior Python Software Engineers here in Northern Ireland. This is a great opportunity to join a company that are on a mission to make life-changing advancements within the cancer pathology space. If you want to work on a product that is both challenging and rewarding, then look no further!
My client are on a mission to transform and digitise the entire pathology process by leveraging transformative AI technology that will identify small signs of cancer. Their platform is a full end-to-end solution that will speed up detection and drive efficiency's within pathology that do not currently exist. This company are extremely well capitalised, having received over 130 million dollars in investment at the beginning of this year. With a global team already in place, they are now looking to expand their footprint further and establish a brand-new R + D team here in Northern Ireland. They are looking for Python Engineers with varying levels of experience to join their ambitious team, working hard to drive transformation within the pathology space. As a Senior Python Software Engineer, you will play a critical role in raising the bar of software engineering practices and will be responsible for productising the application.
You will be involved in the end-to-end development of the company's software and platforms. You will work with large and sensitive data sets and will support the development of new features, leveraging innovative AI and machine learning technologies. You will work closely with a team of talented engineers and AI scientists, developing solutions that will help revolutionise the platform and industry. You will work with the latest cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic, greenfield, and fast-paced environment.
- Ideally 4+ years software development experience
- Strong software development experience with Python required.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of containerisation (docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience with a cloud provider such as AWS, Azure or GCP desirable but not essential
- Most importantly you will be self-motivated, driven, and passionate about working on something that will truly make a difference.
- Leading salary for the top talent in NI
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Generous Annual Leave
- Remote working / flexible working
- Tech for Good - work for a company that truly want to make a difference.
- Be a part of the founding team in Northern Ireland and shape direction going forward
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs